There’s more in marketing automation platforms than meets the eye. They are not only an essential tool for marketers to help them support sales performance, increase conversion rates or influence retention. It is also a great help for team leaders, as it helps them to manage their teams. Today I want to show you 3 tricks on how to use SALESmanago to enhance your management performance.
Trick #1 Onboarding for the new team members
All new leads require the education, and all new employees need onboarding. Use only one tool to achieve both. Analyze a standard path of a new person in a company during the first few weeks. Pick “touchpoints” and translate them into an education cycle. Use various channels – email, SMS, web push notifications, and standard push notifications – if you have a company app. Consider arming your office with iBeacons in the strategic points, so you can send push notifications straight to employee’s smartphone and inform them where to go for a coffee, or where can they find human resources guy.
The best pick for this purpose, among all marketing automation tools, will be the Workflow wizard. Translation of onboarding hallmarks into an education cycle enhanced with company’s trivia gets easier, once you’ll draw it as an algorithm. For the actions not covered by Workflow actions (like in-app push notification sending) use the automation rules and APPmanago – SALESmanago integration to leverage the full omnichannel potential.
Trick #2 Differentiate users’ platform access level
In SALESmanago you can create user accounts with different levels of access to the main application account. You can specify exactly what data particular users can access and what features they may use.
- Sign in to the system with separate email addresses.
- Use the system concurrently with other users.
- Have their own group of assigned contacts.
- Use features and access data according to permission sets.
- Share data, contacts, templates and automation rules between each other.
- Work independently in the scope of their own account.
System roles are default presets of permissions intended to facilitate easier management. After you select a role, the associated permission set is displayed below. System roles can not be altered, but you can make custom permission sets and save them for further use (using a role preset as a base).
- ADMINISTRATOR – has access to all actions in the system (such as adding new users) and can adjust the setting of the system for all users.
- MANAGER – has full access to all contact details present in the database as well as statistics from all sent email campaigns.
- SALESMAN – has access to CRM and basic analytics features.
- MARKETER – has access to most features of the system, but limited access to administrative features.
- SENDER – can issue mass messaging, but can not access contacts cards or lists. Must receive addressing information (for example, a specific tag) from another user to be able to address a mailing.
- NORMAL USER – has access to most features of the system and limited access to administrative features. Restricted to a group of assigned contacts.
The result – systematized work environment. After all, those who are responsible for email sending do not have to access contact cards assigned to their colleagues’ accounts, and salespeople don’t need advanced tools for website marketing, like pop-up wizard or Workflow creator.
Trick #3 Declutter files
SALESmanago platform has space for you to keep all the necessary images in one place – Image Gallery. Lately, we refreshed its design a bit for a more transparent look. Also, we introduced folders to tidy up disorganized files. From now on, all users can organize their files on their own, and still access the whole gallery. Of course, the files can be organized by the owner, purpose or even the theme. It resolves the problem of someone messing up some other person’s files, and thus reduces the conflict potential in your team.
And you? How do you use SALESmanago to support your managing skills? Share some ideas below!