From the very beginning of 2017, SALESmanago marketing automation solutions were chosen by hundreds of customers from all around the Europe. On the list, there are global brands like the apparel company – Lacoste, Hilti, worldwide construction industry solution provider, and Panda Security, the worldwide leader of protection from cyber attacks. They are followed by such brands as iTaxi, Plus Bank SA, and 3D printers producer, Zortrax.
Companies choose SALESmanago because of its advanced and complex feature set, that allows for the creation of any multichannel process to manage their customers’ buyers journey. The platform also enables a wide range of unique, self-service, express editors and builders to create 100% responsive emails, pop-ups, web push notifications and other conversion and sales increasing solutions.
SALESmanago’s Customer Success Team provides every customer, under a standard license, with a full onboarding service with no extra charge. That’s why our customers observe the first, tangible results of platform implementation within 1 to 3 months.
For our customers, one of the clinchers when it comes to choosing the marketing automation platform remains our constant, dynamic technological development. No wonder, the top players use them to accomplish the most groundbreaking marketing strategies and solutions. Only in the last few months, SALESmanago introduced Automatic Sales Bot, Machine Learning and AI based product recommendations to the market, and in the nearest future, we plan to launch Live Chat with an option dedicated for the online stores exclusively.
“We are thrilled with the increasing number of the big, recognizable brands that use SALESmanago. Nonetheless, we don’t forget about the small and medium companies, who represent 80% of our customers. It’s their marketing departments who go for the most ambitious and inspiring automation projects.” – says Grzegorz Błażewicz, CEO & Founder of SALESmanago Marketing Automation.
Among the hundreds of our new customers, we’d like to present the profiles of the most interesting ones.
- Lacoste (Spain) – a Spanish subsidiary belonging to one of the biggest, worldwide apparel companies.
- Budapest Metropolitan University (Hungary) – an accredited private institute of higher education in Budapest, Hungary, providing their students with the international business communication courses
- Panda Security – cyber security leader, a vendor of the cloud-based solutions. Their products are available in 195 countries in 23 different languages
- PC Componentes (Spain) – the online store with hardware and tech-gadgets. A long standing Spanish TOP player.
- Deeper UAB – one of the most awarded young Lithuanian tech companies. Producer of gadgets and cutting-edge technologies, winner of multiple awards and contests.
- Muchoviaje SA (Spain) – a runner up if it comes to Spanish booking services. It helps to find the best offers on hotels, flights and trip tickets.
- Diamond Deal Kft. (Hungary) – best deals and hot offers in one place.
- Express51 Electronics SL – a subsidiary belonging to PC Components, “last minute” electronic offer vendor.
- iTaxi – founded by Stefan Batory, supported by Łukasz Wejchert, Polish biggest taxi corporation accessible via a mobile app. Used by 15+ million Poles.
- Plus Bank SA – one of the biggest Polish banks for non-corporate customers.
- Zortrax SA – worldwide known producer of 3D printers.
- English Home Poland – international brand; producer and distributor of classic, English-style accessories for home.
- Ecom Media – owner of the Polish biggest chain of modern parking lots located near the airports. The leader of inbound tourism in the UK.
- Aerotunel Sp z o.o. SK – world’s best simulator of the free fall.